Saturday, July 3, 2010

Movin' On Up

Sorry it has been so long since my last post.  We have been without internet and cable for the past week.  We moved into our new house! We still have a few odds and ends left at the old house, but we are getting there.  One thing we have learned from this moving experience is - the next time we move we are hiring someone!!  Brad and Chad worked their hiney's off in the blistering heat.  So far, I love living out here! It takes me about 10 extra minutes to get to work so it's not too bad. 

I have some updated pictures of Addi, but during the move I have misplaced my card reader.  Once I find it I will update!  She is doing great.  I am constantly amazed at how good of a baby she is.  The ONLY time she cries is when she's hungry.  I lay her down to sleep around 7:30 and she sleeps until about 6:00.  The past few days she has been wide awake when we go in there to wake her up.  She just lays there looking around until we go in there.  She will be four months old tomorrow so I will give a full update then!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the move went well! Hopefully when you get a little more settled we can hang out sometime!

    ReplyDelete