Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Today was my sweet hubby's first Father's Day! He has already shown how great a father he is and he loves his little girl more than anything.  I'm so thankful to have such a loving, caring, sweet husband to be a daddy to Addi. This morning we went to church and he wouldn't let me put Addi in the nursery because he wanted her with him.  He held her all through church and she never made a peep.  He spent the rest of the day just holding and taking care of her. Addi couldn't ask for a better daddy! Here are a few pictures of Brad since he became daddy...

I'm also very thankful for my daddy.  He's always been there for me and spoiled me rotten :)  This is also his first Father's Day as "Pop".  He just starts grinning from ear to ear every time he sees her.
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment