Wednesday, May 19, 2010
I can't believe my baby will be three months old next week! She is a little behind with her shots, so we went to the doctor yesterday for her 2 month check-up. She weighed in at 14 lb. 5 oz. and is 25 1/2 inches long. She was such a good girl! She had to get 4 shots :( She was not happy at all! I've never seen her face get that red before. After a minute or two she calmed down though.
Here are some things about my sweet Addi girl at almost 3 months:
* She LOVES to kick - I think she could lay on her activity mat and kick all day long
* She is smiling and laughing a lot more lately - her laugh is my favorite sound ever!
* She is eating 5 ounces every 3 hours - at bedtime I feed her 6 oz.
* She has been sleeping at least 8 hours for the past week - last night she slept 10!
* She is in a size 2 diaper
* She is wearing mostly 3-6 months clothes
* Her passy is her favorite