Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Praises


There are a lot of reasons to smile today! We went this morning for her check-up with the Neurologist. It was a great visit! He said everything looks good so far and he was very encouraged. He also said that she seems to be right on target with her motor skill development. He didn't even want to run any tests on her today b/c of how good she was doing. We go back in 3 months for another EEG. During that visit he will determine if she needs another MRI. As far as her medication goes, we are going to ween her off of it! In a month she will be medication free! The only "negative" thing he had to say was that she could be at risk for seizures later in life. Only time will tell and we will continue to pray that this does not happen. God is so good! Our prayers have definitely been answered and we are still so thankful for all of the love and support that has been sent our way. There is so much power in prayer and Addi is proof of that.

I needed to do some work around the house yesterday so I decided to put Addi in her swing and let her watch Praise Baby. She normally cries every time I put her in the swing or bouncy seat so I was a little apprehensive. She LOVES Praise Baby!! She never took her eyes off the TV. I only bought one dvd, but I'm for sure going to buy the rest of them soon!

She loves when daddy gets home from work!

On a different note, I started my personal training sessions yesterday. She worked out my abs. Oh my gosh - I'm so sore! I went to the tanning bed right after I went to the gym last night and I could barely get out of the bed!! I've only paid for three sessions with the trainer and I'm still not sure if I will continue once my sessions are up!

Today has been a VERY long day and I'm about to cut coupons and head to bed! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment