Monday, April 12, 2010

One down, three to go!

This past weekend was pretty good. Friday night, Brad's parents kept Addi so we could go to dinner. We went to Frontera and then made a Wal-mart run - very exciting. Haha! Addi had a tummy ache Friday night and was up all night long!! Brad was up with her while I slept. I took over around 6:00 the next morning. We spent most of the day at my parent's house Saturday celebrating mom's birthday. Brad put some ribs on the grill - he makes the best ribs ever!!!! If you haven't had them, you are really missing out! Sunday, I went with some friends to a housewarming party. It was nice getting out of the house for a while.

Today was Addi's first doctor's appt of the week (GI doctor). My mom took off work to come help me get Addi ready and to go with us. After an hour and a half of waiting, we met with the doctor. He said the only way to determine whether or not she has a milk allergy is to "challenge" her with another type of formula and see how she reacts to it. He wants to see us back in 6 weeks and maybe start her on something else. I go back to work in about 6 weeks, so that would be a horrible time to see how she reacts to a new formula! Oh well...I guess we will deal with it when the time comes.

I had big plans of getting up early and going to the gym this morning. Instead, I slept in with Addi bug! I had to go buy some new clothes this weekend b/c I was sick of wearing my maternity clothes. My pre-pregnancy clothes still don't fit so I have to get started back to the gym ASAP! I'm going to Zumba for the first time tomorrow night and I'm really excited! I might play with my Wii Fit tonight and go to the gym tomorrow morning. I got the Wii Fit for my birthday and have yet to use it. I need some motivation!! I also need some healthy recipes - any suggestions?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment