Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow Day, Nursery and 37 Week Check Up


I was so excited at work Friday when I looked out my window and saw snowflakes! The weather had called for snow, but I didn't want to get my hopes up since most of the time when the forecast calls for snow it never does. They let us leave work around 1:30, which was a great surprise! I ended up coming home and taking a much needed 2 hour nap instead of playing in the snow.

Friday night, the gun safe was FINALLY moved! Praise Jesus! I have been begging Brad to move that thing for the past 8 months. It weighs like 500 lbs so it wasn't easy to move. With the safe out of the way I was able to put the crib together and move the rest of the furniture into the nursery. I also had Addi's bedding custom made and it was finally ready to be picked up. Perfect timing! It turned out really cute. My mom made some valences to match too. So, the nursery is pretty much complete. I have a few finishing touches that need to be made, but i'm just thankful that she has a place to sleep now :)


Tuesday I had my 37 week check up. He said everything looked great except I haven't progressed any. I'm still at 1 cm. I asked him about being induced and he said that was definitely a possibility for me, but he wanted me to dilate a little more before we discuss that. Also, my feet are so swollen I can't wear any of my shoes! He noticed my "shrek feet" as I call them and said b/c my blood pressure is low enough he wasn't really concerned. Hopefully we will know more next week! Below is my most up to date picture at 36 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute and I love how the bedding turned out!

    ReplyDelete