Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Second Time Around

I started a blog a few months ago, but I could not manage to keep it updated. I thought I would give it another try!

I can't believe it's December already! Even though my Christmas decor is out, it still doesn't feel like Christmas to me. My mom and I went shopping on black Friday. We were at Belk at 3:30 am. They were giving out gift cards to the first 250 people. Mom got a $5 card and I managed to get a $25 card! I used to it to buy this cute Jessica Simpson purse.


The only gift that I bought that day was a digital camera for my parents. I'm still on the lookout for good deals on a netbook and a digital camcorder.

Brad and I are going to Nashville this weekend. I'm so excited! This will be our last trip together before little Addi gets here. We don't have any definite plans except for where we are staying. I guess we will just decide what to do when we get there!

Addi has been more active lately and I love it! Except, I think she's bouncing on my bladder just to see how many times a day I can go to the restroom :) I love watching my belly move every time she kicks. I thought it would weird me out, but it's the best thing ever! I can't wait until she gets here. Only 3 more months! My next doctor's visit I have to do the glucose test and I really hope I pass b/c I for sure don't want to take the 3 hour test.

I don't have any up to date pictures, but hopefully we can take some this weekend while we are in Nashville. I have a fancy camera that I have no clue how to use! I'll try to read up on it and learn how to take pics with it this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I hope y'all have fun in Nashville!! Addi will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete